Friday, July 14, 2017

Holistic Approaches to Angina

Anyone who has angina should be under a doctor's care. And just about anyone who has stable angina should consider a therapy called EECP, for which you need a doctor's referral, But there are things you can do to improve the results of medication, percutaneous coronary intervention, and exercise. Just be sure to be willing to discuss anything you do with your cardiologist.